Hearing loss typically comes on slowly without you or others close to you noticing right away. Its important to notice the early and get treated. Untreated hearing loss can be connected to many other health issues including an increased risk of falling and cognitive decline.
Top 9- Signs You May Have Hearing Loss
Asking others to repeat themselves
- Others complain the TV volume is too loud
- Avoiding social situations
- Hearing someone speak but not making out the words
- Difficulty hearing conversations in noisy situations like a busy restaurant
- Ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
- Frequent misunderstandings with your spouse
- Others seem to be mumbling when they speak to you
- Do you Feel Tired or irritable after a long conversation?
If you said yes to two or more, there is a strong likelihood you are experiencing hearing loss. Hearing loss knows no age, gender or race: it can affect anyone. It’s important to get treated. The next step is getting a comprehensive evaluation that takes in to account your health history, examination of the ears and complete diagnostic hearing tests. Make an appointment today.